Thursday, June 7th, 2012

by admin on June 7, 2012

Big Jim Willig. Don Frost. Your head will fill with @%#!

Brandon June 8, 2012 at 2:21 am

Just listened to Tuesday’s show and felt compelled to offer some clarification about Orville, the helicopter cat. He was created by Bart Jansen, a Dutch artist for the KunstRai art fair, an event in Amsterdam. The piece, which was made out of his pet cat after it was hit by a car, was originally selling for €12,500. After Orville made international headlines, Jansen received a €100,000 bid. The cat’s brother, Wilbur, is still alive….for now. Yikes.

It should come as no surprise that animal lovers around the country are completely disgusted. The gallery hosting the exhibit was sprayed with graffiti last week that read “kill the animal killers.” Weirdly enough, this isn’t the first time a Dutch artist has worked animals into an exhibit in recent years. A conceptual artist named Tinkerbell faced charges for animal cruelty after creating an art piece that featured 95 hamsters running around in exercise balls. Prior to this, she turned her “depressed cat” into a handbag.

In other news, Europe is %@#!#@! weird. Further details about Orville, including a video of him in action, can be found over here….

Peg leg Pete June 8, 2012 at 7:33 am

the topic of the best Arnold lines has come up before, but it might be interesting to hear what you think are the worst. Lines that were clearly intended to be zingers that fell completely flat.

my nominee: Arnold as Mr. Freeze saying “Take two of dese an call me in da morning.”

pussy*poppin*handstand*andrew June 8, 2012 at 9:36 am

Dear Cort….

I can make you like docking :)

Geekoid June 8, 2012 at 10:02 am

Sugar doesn’t make kids hyper.

Great show. I was laughing my ass of while riding into town on the street car.

whypick1 June 8, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Re: The Ultimate War Movie Mashup

SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Re: The Mist (the new one)

That ending also wrecked my shit. It’s like the “Jurassic Bark” of movies.

burn70down June 8, 2012 at 4:34 pm

BEST
SHOW
EVER!

Cort said “I think I might have popped at one point but it was unintentional”. ha ha ha ha ha……..derp. I also loved how Cort started talking about how when he was a kid there was so many different candies to choose from. Then all he mentions is 3 different types of licorice – red, black, and a combo of both. So many choices. :) Although the sidetrack of that statement had me crying tears it was so funny. I also remember there was a grape rope. And there is still a ton of different candies out there especially Willy Wonka stuff.

Thanks for the straight hour of non-stop laughs! You guys are the best!

MilwaukieMike June 9, 2012 at 9:32 am

I was so surprised with all the sexual hints in this episode. “Shove it in my mouth until it hits the back of my throat” was my favorite. And how Byron didn’t call during the show really surprised me…..

vee June 10, 2012 at 6:42 am

This shit was classic. Already listened to it three times.

kcp June 11, 2012 at 8:54 am

This show is unlistenable without Byron. Wake me when he gets back from Europe.

vee June 11, 2012 at 12:30 pm

How many dicks in the face do you want to be woken up with?

kcp June 11, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Holy smokes. Aggressive, much?

Bobby June 11, 2012 at 1:14 pm

I thought you only listened to Thursdays. Unsure how waking up with a thousand dicks in your face isn’t exactly what you asked for with your first post.

Go back to sleep :)

kcp June 11, 2012 at 1:51 pm

It’s what those dicks would be doing to my face that’s keeping me, um, up. Forgive my sensitives; it’s a logical wake up fit for the return of BB. Now, back to bed.