Thursday, November 15th, 2012

by admin on November 15, 2012

“Sometimes the dumb ways are the best.”

Stefano November 15, 2012 at 11:54 pm

You guys really need to discover the bidet, come with us europeans into the last century.

Iain November 16, 2012 at 12:40 am

The guy who plays the human centipede doctor was Mantrid, the villain from the second season of LEXX

Also poop, the comments link doesnt open a new tab

David Manning November 16, 2012 at 12:41 am

I’ve tested it on multiple computers now; your player simply does not work in Google Chrome or Firefox, only in Internet Explorer. And you can’t move the bar around in Internet Explorer, either; that will only restart the show from the beginning. Also, shows from about a month and a half ago backwards won’t play anymore–they just say “File not found.”

Bobby November 16, 2012 at 8:53 am

Except I’m on Firefox and works fine. And when I’m at work, I’m on Safari, and it works there, too.

I know there’s problems with the streaming player, and those problems are mildly mystifying, precisely because it’s not as easy as “It doesn’t work in this browser.”

I’m pretty confident in saying the download links all work, so if you’re encountering problems, just download the mp3 and play in your player of choice – or use iTunes to listen.

We’ve only got about a month left

Auguste November 16, 2012 at 4:16 pm

You just have to remind us of that every chance you get, don’t you? #grump

Eric the Canadian November 16, 2012 at 9:10 pm

I’ve tried the following, and all are functional:
Chrome
Firefox
IE
iTunes
doubletwist
Android’s built in browser
Steam’s built in browser

I can’t access the show from my oven, but that’s about it.

Try reinstalling your chrome.

Eric the Canadian November 16, 2012 at 4:45 pm

If I’ve learned one thing from the Romney Campaign, it’s that taking a quote out of context can have a dramatic effect:

Bobby: “Terrence Howard”
Cort: “That’s what she said”

Adrian November 16, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Seriously, you guys. Everybody knows Michael McDonald has what’s known as a “high baritone” range, which means he has a baritone timbre, but sings closer to a tenor range.

Roffle November 18, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Chatum does look like a thumb, goddamn it.

Idris Elba for People’s Sexiest Man 2013!

John Book November 19, 2012 at 11:06 am

It would make sense that Joel McHale’s favorite movies are three early hip-hip cinema classics. At least it wasn’t Mario Van Peebles’ “Rappin’”.